Happyrun G60 (Tank) E-Bike Review
Review by electric-biking
Electric bikes have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and convenience. Happy Run Sports a new kid on the block (at least when it comes to e-bike manufacturing) are taking advantage of this ever increasing demand for e-bikes, by bringing us the G60 fat tire ebike.
The G60 SUV Ebike is a top-of-the-line e-bike that is designed to handle all kinds of terrains, making it perfect for off-road adventures and daily commuting.
This blog post will explore the design and features of the G60 SUV Ebike, its off-road performance, commuting experience, and sustainability and cost-effectiveness.
By the end of this post, you will have a better understanding of what makes the G60 tick and where it fits into our list of top fat tire e-bikes.
Happyrun Electric Bike G60 packaging
Overall this bike was easy to assemble, After looking over the manual, it should take you roughly an hour to assemble. A lot of parts were already put together and it was just connecting a few pieces for completion. I liked the limited usage of tools and Allen keys.
Compared to other bikes, the number of tools needing to be used was significantly less. I've broken the assembly part into the good, the bad (and not the ugly, the bike looks pretty cool) below.
- Front Tire / Disk Brake – After getting the disk brake assembled, attaching the wheel to the frame was very simple. The brake fit right into where it was supposed to and all you needed to do was tighten the bolts and you were set. (A+ for the G60 here)
- Suspension – The bike folds in half and all you have to do is line up the suspension to the designated holes and tight screws.
- Electronics – As you put the pieces together, the electrical ports were where they were supposed to be and connected easily.
- Front Fender – This part would not attach without a struggle. The brackets that were supposed to go around the frame were a little small and I had to struggle to bend them to fit.
- The Manual – There were parts of the manual that were dated to other bikes. The front wheel assembly was very simple, but I couldn’t find the springs the manual was telling me I needed to put the wheel together. This bike didn’t have springs on the axle, so it took me longer than it should have.
Design and Features
HappyRun SUV Ebike G60
The suspension fork system ensures a comfortable ride on all kinds of terrains. The hydraulic brakes provide stability and control, even at high speeds. The battery is removable and has a range of up to 60 miles, making it perfect for long-distance rides. The fat tires provide puncture protection and improve stability. The LCD shows all the important information you need, like speed, distance, and battery life.
The Ride (in the city)
SUV Ebike G60 Riding in The City Road
Sustainability and Cost-Effectiveness
HappyRun SUV E-Bike G60
The G60 Ebike is a versatile e-bike that is perfect for those who want a powerful and comfortable vehicle for off-road adventures and daily commuting.